Thanks for joining us!
As promised to new subscribers you can download the book (.pdf format):
which I wrote to help people to find motivation in their daily life and perform better.
You will learn how to master the 6 principles of motivation:
- When the goal is in sight, people are more motivated to reach it.
- A surprising, variable reward is more motivating than a fixed, certain one.
- There’s more pleasure in searching than in finding itself.
- Giving a reward is less motivating for every person than enjoying the activity per se.
- Feeling connected and participating in an activity with someone else is more motivating than doing a nice job alone at the desk.
- Mastery is a motivator.